What is a Manicure | Pedicure?
- A regular mani/pedi at a salon will include several steps: filing and shaping of the fingernails, including pushing back andclipping the cuticles, which is the skin that grows at the base of the fingernails.
Gel Manicure | Pedicure?
- The process of a Gel mani/pedi involves most steps from a regular mani/pedi, but without the regular lacquer polish. Instead, a 4 steps gel polish application: prep clean nails with Bonding solution, Clear-Base gel coat, 2+ coats of color gel polish of your choice, and a coat of Matted or High Shine Clear-Top. After applying each coat, a UV light will be set over for 60-120 seconds to cure the polish. This resulted in longer-lasting nails that don’t chip easily. The gel also adds a special shield to protect and keep your nails from breaking. You no longer need to wait around for your polish to dry.
Wash with soft Botanical Cleanser to unclog pores, exfoliate and remove dead skin. Gentle organic scrub, followed by Microdermabrasion. Revitalizing massage to promote skin firmness and enhance clarity, while improving microcirculation. Hyaluronic serum and oxygen infusion to stimulate underlayer of skin and smooth fine lines. Mask treatment completed with a facial gel.
- It is The Trend of 2019 that you will want to try for yourself. This technique colors your nails with a super-pigmented powder between a base coat and a top coat. Lying somewhere between regular polish and acrylics, dipping powder lasts up to a month, even more durable than gel polish.
- For lasting long nails with perfect shape, this faux nail method is the solution just for you. Liquid and powder monomer and polymers are mixed together into a putty dough, which is then painted and shaped on nails with a brush and air-dried. Acrylic nails are perfect if you want long, pointy nails or 3D nail art to showcase your dramatic side. These last for 6 to 8 weeks, although some touch-up might be necessary.
What are eyelash extensions?
- An advanced technique using a single strand of the lash and set each one of them in a series to give you a natural look.
What if I don't like the result afterward?
- Best to meet with your artist for a consultation before making your final decision. Eyelash extensions is an advance beauty enhancement and it's not permanent, so don't sweat.
How long does it takes to get them done?
- Your first appointment generally takes 90 - 150 minutes.
How long does it last?
- Depending on your activities and day-to-day routines, refills should only be required every 2 to 4 weeks.
Can I use mascara?
- No! Regardless of which brand you use, mascara makes volume fans snap shut.
How do I take care of my new eyelash extensions?
- Avoid getting lashes wet for the first 24-48 hours
- Avoid hot steam or sauna
- Do not perm eyelashes or manually curl
- Brush with a clean mascara wand daily
Glue & Adhesive
- The main ingredient in eyelash adhesives is cyanoacrylate, which is the same ingredient used in surgical adhesives. Cyanoacrylate is also commonly used in household, medical and industrial adhesives. Despite what some companies may claim, it is a fact that currently no eyelash adhesives are hypoallergenic or FDA approved.
- Curls: J Curl, B Curl, C Curl vs. CC Curl, D Curl, L Curl, & U Curl
- Lengths: 7mm to 16mm
- Widths: 3mm, 5mm, 7mm, 10mm, & 12mm
- Colors: Black, Brown, & Multi-Ombré
What to expect getting a facial?
- A general facial cleanses, exfoliates, and nourishes the skin, promoting a clear, well-hydrated complexion. Then there are the focus facial treatments, these particular treatments usually are suggested by a Derm. Specialist after analyzing your skin.
How long does a facial take?
- An express facial usually lasts about 30-45 minutes, and includes the usual cleanse/exfoliate/tone/treat/moisturise routine, but is unlikely to include any specialist equipment or techniques.
- A full facial will usually take between 60 and 90 minutes.
Steam opens up your pores and helps loosen any buildup of dirt for a deeper cleanse. Opening up your pores also softens blackheads, making them easier to remove. It promotes circulation. The combination of warm steam and an increase in perspiration dilates your blood vessels and increases circulation
High Frequency Wands
All high frequency facial machines function by using a glass high frequency electrode to treat various contours of the face and body. When applied to the surface of the skin, a mild electrical current passes through the neon, or argon gas filled glass electrode, causing it to emit a subtle glow and buzzing noise.
Microdermabrasion | The Benefits
Minimized fine lines.
Brighter skin tone.
Better skin color.
Reduced age spots.
- Acne occurs when hair follicles become clogged with oil and dead skin cells, according to the Mayo Clinic. The condition presents itself as red bumps and pimples on the face, chest and back, Crutchfield said. Treatments for acne include vitamin A products (retinols prevent plugging of hair follicles), salicylic acid (to unclog pores), benzoyl peroxides (to decrease bacteria) and antibiotics.
- Looks like patches of red, itchy, bumpy skin, and the most common type is known as atopic dermatitis. The condition can occur anywhere on the skin.